Here we are, the last 2 weeks in the basement...
And I must say the first week went pretty fast, but the last two weeks are going slowly. I guess when your looking forward for something, (The day we move to Barrie) the days will go slowly as always, but okay. We manich well down here, ofcource we have sometimes our arguess, and when you want to spend sometime on your own, there is not much space to go to in a small basement.
About the two oldest, Noor and Cle. Cle is still looking for an au pair cause she wants to travel for a year. The first couple what she was planning to travel to was a faker. With lots of googling and facebooking we found out that the Father and the Mother weren't telling much of the truth. So, that was a NO! I think it's very brave of Cle to travel to a country where she never has been and stay there with a family who she doesn't know (yet) for a year... I'm proud of her! The two next countries where she has contact with are Dubai and England, good luck Cle!
About Noor, she is planning to go live with her Dad, she really sticks to it. When she is planning something important, she's gonna go for it, that's what I like about her. Although she could use some discipline. BUT the plans has changed, the 'ex' has traveled back to Egypt. (his bussines is there) We thought already where is 'he,' he didn't show up the last 2/3 weekends. So Noor's trip to her Dad's has been chancelled. The 'ex' has to (somewhere in July) show up for a 'court case' it's about paying support for his children. It will be the second visit to the court , cause he's been already for the first time together with Saf, and maybe then 'he' will take Noor with her to Egypt or Hamilton (his house in Canada)
About our moving, all is going slowly and a bit difficult, but it's going. Our landlord is being a bit a pain in the @#$%^. (further details about him in the next writting) I'm still excited for our moving to Barrie and so does Saf. There has to be alot of paperwork arranging, and I wish I could help with that but I'm NOT Canadian. So Saf does most of the paperwork and I help out where ever I can.
About my moods, I must admit I still have them and they won't dissapear. I just have to learn to live with it I guess, it's not so easy sometimes. I really need some attention when I have a mood, I just miss the love sometimes just a hug or a kiss or a arm around me. But it is also not easy for Saf cause she has 5 kids who also need attention, so, yeah. I don't want to overwhelm her with my moods and my search for attention, sigh! I really gotta find a solution for that... sometimes I have the feeling that she avoids me or ignores me. BUT ofcource she needs some time for herself aswell, and I accept that for sure.
I always say lately 'everything will change when we are in Barrie' ...Untill then I will (try) to take everything with a grain of salt.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten