Sometimes I am confussed yes...
Then I think, am I the one wrong or is it her? (Saf) Mostly she is the one who's right, but I don't have to be the one who's always wrong, I don't like it when I'm the one wrong. Ooh! she can be so unpredictable and stubborn sometimes. But wait, I can be unpredictable and stubborn aswell, confussing right?
I surfed a few sites and came up with this...
-Talk to her. Next time the two of you have a disagreement or argument, do not give her the silent treatment. No matter how difficult it may be for you, you must let go of your pride and approach her for a genuine conversation. Ignoring her will only make you appear infantile and immature. Moreover, when she asks you if something's wrong, don't give a shrug and say "nothing." The most important factor in any relationship is communication.
Not easy but hey, why not give it a try! I think aswell that 'sometimes' be ignorant after an issue is a good thing. The problem is that after an 'issue' I want to solve things, just to get peace. Sometimes it works and sometimes not at all. I was I was easier and take everything with a grain of salt.
Anyway....
How is life in Barrie?
This question I hear alot from friends, and I always answer, 'life is good in Barrie'. It's like going on vacation and never going back! I love it here and the kids and Sharon do too!
This week we have to say goodbye to Noor, cause she decided to life with her Dad in Hamilton or Egypt. She had planned this already for months. Noor was for a week in Mississauga to see her friends and for babysitting, while we were in Barrie.
Her 'Dad' picked her up after being a week in Mississauga, and they drove both to Barrie to see the rest of the kids. When they arrived I was out with Tasn, cause it was already 5:30 pm (the kids waited for 5/6 hours for there Dad to arrive) I took Tasn out for Subway. Abd had his nap. Mar had her friends over and Cle was out with Mom...
When Tasn and I came back from Subway (with our bikes) her 'Dad' was standing there waiting for us together with Noor. He didn't look at me he had only eyes for Tasn and told her to get in the car. Noor told me they waited for 2 hours, I told her we waited more then 5/6 hours. She went quiet. I putted the bikes in the garage, gave Tasn a hug, closed the garage and went inside, The Dad had a suprise for Maryam when she came outside, an I-pod! She was more then happy with it.
'Expensive gifts doesn't effect me, just being there for your kids is so much more'
After Noor wants to go live with her Dad, Mar wants to go to Egypth aswell to see her cousins. Her Mom let her, 'only' if a friend is comming with her. She's only thirteen and in our eyes still to young to travel alone, specially to Egypth with her 'Dad'. (We don't know what 'he' is upto) I have mixed feeling about this. I understand why Mar wants to go, but were just worried what might happen to her.
And then next week it's time to say goodbye to Cle. She's going to travel to the UK for a year, (au pair) she's excited to go! She will make new friends and she will learn alot. The 26th of July she's going.
So it might just be that in two weeks it's just me, Saf, Ab and Tasn, that's four people... that will be a difference. In the last two weeks we had so many people over. Yesterday in total we had five people over, plus us that makes twelve! Full house!
Sometimes it's fun to have friends over, but comming from a small family, WOW! That can be overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes loving it, but sometimes, sigh!
Sometimes it's fun to have friends over, but comming from a small family, WOW! That can be overwhelming sometimes. Sometimes loving it, but sometimes, sigh!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten