We arived in Barry safely...
The rain poored down as we fully loaded the U-haul (26 inch) truck that Saturday, the day of the moving. We had some friends to help us out and they did a terrific job! like I said it was a hard job but we maniched, when the truck was loaded we took of to Barrie,to our new house, our new place. When we arived in Barrie (after a long drive) it was still raining but not that hard as in Mississauga, everyone did there own thing whit un-loading."I want every box in the garage, but we need this stuff aswell in the morning, If you take a box out of the truck, don't put it just on the street or just beside you, put it in the garage or in the house. Don't touch my stuff, be carefull with that, I'm TIRED." Just a few lines we shared trough this day, LOL!
It was already late and dark when the truck was empty, but Saf and Dako decided to go back for the next final load (it ain't that much,we thought) And they had too go back cause Cle was still at the old house and waiting for us. The other people stayed in the house, exhausted and dead tired. After an hour we went to bed,cause we knew that the truck will be late back. And they were late back,I stayed up with Noor and I think it was 1:30 am. The truck was fully loaded and parked on the park way, waiting to be un-loaded. But we didn't, it was a long day and we were tired and ready for bed! tomorrow another day.
"It's amazing how much stuff we have" I said to Saf. In the morning Saf, me, and Dako un-loaded the second load and drove back to Mississauga to bring back the truck, on our way I bought a Subway meal for them. We visited some friends aswell in Mississsauga and we went for one last time to the old house, to pick up some last stuff. When we were there, the Landlord and his son were there aswell and suprising they were friendly and even helped us with loading some stuff. (Maybe glad that we were finally leaving? hahaha)
This was another exhausting day...
This was another exhausting day...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten