The days are counting for us....
Everything has to be focused on moving, (read: finding a house) and everything next is on second place. The landlord has called us and said that he wants to sell the house, a week before he told us he wanted to do a month to month lease. That would have been good for us, so the kids can finish there schools and exams, and it gives us a month longer time to find a house. But NO!
I'm asking myself does the landlord knows his rights, is he not working against the law? In my eyes you can't tell a family to move in 60 days, go find a house, I'm selling this one. It's just not right. I wish I had some more ideas how this renting, selling or buying houses goes in Canada, I know how it goes in Holland, but this is Canada.
Anyway, the days are moving on and we have to find a house before June 1st. The kids are calm with the situation.(To young to understand I guess) Saf is worried but strong and moves on. (what else you can do) I do all I can and what I'm able to, and a bit more, and that is: packing already and looking aswell on sites for houses to rent on the net. Saf knows alot more with such things as moving and renting cause she moved alot and is Canadian.
still I wish I could do more. We have alot to do but I'm not worried, things goes as it goes.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten