One week to go and our lease is up....
We started with packing, but there is still more to do. We need to do a 'garage sale' cause we have lots of stuff we don't need anymore, we need to get organizing and cleaning. We have to move some stuff in the garage and some stuff downstairs, cause we will be living for a month in the basement. It's good cause it's cooler the weather is so hot the last few days....
So, we saw a few houses, again! Barrie was the place we were looking at some houses, beautifull houses, specially the last one. A huge house with lots of bedrooms and space, it's perfect for us! I'll cross my fingers for that one. And even though it's Barrie and not Mississauga, I'm fine with it. It's a nice and a beautifull area.
This week I want to do alot of stuff for the moving, we need a plan, Our house is a mess now, not organized and it needs some cleaning. Let's get started!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten