donderdag 18 februari 2010

introducing the Family...

 This is Ab, The little one is now 3 years old. Cute and a rebel. Always touching things and he got a will of his own. Abdu is a copy-cat 100%.  Almost imitate's everything from everyone, specially from his sisters, He is willing to learn everything but he does it his way, Abdu is close to his Mom. One thing from him gives me doubts. He likes to dress up in his sisters clothes and likes to run around in diapers only, I guess that it what you get when your the only boy in the house. I love him!
Tasn, she's 6 years old. She has a special place in my heart. She was so cute on the webcam when I spoke to Sharon in the chatting days, always asking questions and making funny faces.  She's very creative and always wants to play. Sometimes a bad temper (wow!) But her cute face forgives it all. I love her! and I always will!

Mar, love's cheese! she's 12 years old and is a teenager 100% !  She's funny in her way and cares about others. She was on her self in the last few years but that has changed. She has many friends from school and likes to give parties or go to parties (did I already mentioned sleep overs?)  I love her!
Noor, is a rebel. She's 14 and strong and loud in everything, specially in her talking (don't mess with her) Noora got her heart on the right place...But, you have to find and look for it. She is easy to hang around with, she's the kinda person where you feel comfy with, she's always ready for a talk. I see a busy and a good Mother in her. Noora is a good cook (spieces are her favourite) Although she is messy and lazy sometimes. I love her!
Cle is 17, and got a will of her own, but she's alowed to have that. She's an adult and it shows. She's clever and smart and I love her lifestyle. Inaam is mostly outside or with her friends or at work. She suprises me everyday with anything and everything. Got her own clothing style and hairstyle. Inaam is urban and watch out for her extremely funny loud laugh.. I love her!
This is us. Saf and Me. About me you know already so let's move on to Saf. She's one of a kind. When she sets her mind into something she gives 100%, Although it might take some time. She gives everything for her kids, even her life she told me ones. She's 100% a mother. Saf has been trough alot, if you think you know everything of her she tells you more and more. I'm happy I can share my life with her. did I already told you that I love her?  I love her !!

This is Forks, he's very shy and scared, in the evening he comes out from his hidding spot (where ever that is) and plays and runs around in the rooms. At night you can hear both cats running, jumping and playing around. it's fun to hear! I love them!

This is Spoons. He's the easiest one, easy to aproach and he loves laps (specially mine) very funny and relaxed, I love him!

Dako. He is Saf's brother and is 17 years old, very down to earth and easy to aproach....Dako is not much of a talker, but very friendly, he looks just like he walked out of a war movie, he's huge and strong! and he got a good eating appetite. I love him!

Now this is Grandma, (Saf's Mother) what to say about her. She has her mood swings (oh yeah!) because she is sick. Although she is friendly and a helping hand in the house, (sometimes to much) grandma can be very annoying and out to look  for a fight when she has her mood swings. Picking on everyone, specially the weak ones (the last 10 months she picked me) Stubborn as she is and always she wants it her way. She was mostly like this whole her life Saf told me. But the last few months it became worser. She refused to take any medication and on top of that she likes so now and then a joint. In December just before Christmas we had a huge argue and a fight with her (no details, it was about to happen) At this moment we locked the door from the basement where she has her own living place, And she's not welcome in our house anymore, for the safety for the kids and for us.We asked (insist) her to move, and she will. It's better for us and for her. From last December till now she's acting silly and tries everything to ruin our lives (sending silly notes upstairs, knocks on our door, etc, etc. I used to love her.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten