Yesterday we went to the fish market...
A huge shop/supermarket where you can buy anything with 4 or 2 legs, uhmm, well almost, Amazing to see what people buy there, and what we bought. So much difference what I bought for food back in Holland, some food looked yammy and some just did NOT! We bought alot of fish, there was even a selection where you can buy fresh alive fish, fishes swimming in fish tanks or living crabs in bins.
One guy wanted a fresh fish, so he asked the seller for a fresh fish, the seller took one out of the fish tank (I just stared at it) and asked the guy if this was the right one for him. He said yes! The seller took the slibbery alive fish (quit a big one) and chopped it in 5 pieces and putted it in a plastic bag, intresting to see.
So, tonight were having fish for dinner, I don't know if I'll skip or try a taste. Last time I had seafood, I went sick, I even skip drinking milk cause the last time I throwed up was after I drunk milk (snort*) I will see what I do tonight,for sure I join the dinner but eating it, hmmm! Saf invited her Arabic friends over for dinner, the weather is nice outside,
I'm thinking of taking the two little ones out for a bikeride. One friend of Saf has a little boy named Adam, I can take him on the front seat and Abdu on the backseat, and Nemo can ride her own bike. 3:48 pm , Saf's friends cancelled, that leaves us with alot of fish, thanks to Saf who knew someone who loves fish. (she's on her way now to bring it to her)
So, another litlle thing happend, Saf's brother (Dako) came by to say 'hello,' that is nice. But, we did not know that Grandma brought Dako, sigh! After 10/15 minutes Cle came downstairs and called Abdu to come with her outside, (We didn't know yet that Grandma was outside in the car) Cle took Ab outside without telling or asking her Mom to see Grandma, I think most of us know why that, that isn't alowed.
But, anyway, it was to late, cause Ab was already outside with Grandma, Dako and Cle. After being outside for more then 20 minutes, Saf called Cle on her cell-phone and asked, 'I want my Son back now!" Saf yelled at Cle and gave her the right words, I took Abdu for a nap cause it was his nap time, and next? Ab and I were sleeping, Cle is mad at Mom and Mom is mad at Cle.
Cle thought it was okay, cause Grandma and Saf are in a sort of fight and Ab has nothing to do with that fight according to Cle, and the little ones have the right to see Grandma. Wrong! Said Saf, aslong I'm the Mom, I'm the one who makes decisions over Ab, and so as I see it, it's not a good idea to let Ab see Grandma, when he's older I will talk about it with him.
Agreed,Cle should have asked her Mom and not just walk away with Ab to Grandma.....
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten