The last couple of days I feel not so happy.....
I feel like a jojo, happy, unhappy, happy, unhappy. At the moment I feel unhappy, why? I don't know, Is it the love I miss? Mayb, yeah, it's just the daily things we do, day in, day out. I know that's life, but, damn! These last few weeks I have these jojo feelings. Are we to old to love or kiss or hug, naaah, I guess not, you see sometimes the older married couples on tv and they do there daily things, like sending the kids to school, go to work, make dinner, lunch or breakfast, house-holdings. I wonder, do they hug aswell, kiss and show there love?
Don't forget I was on my own for a very long time, I felt alone, and longed for some loving many years. Then I finally met someone like Saf and she warned me that it can be overwelming with 5 kids! And yes, it was overwelming, not in the very beginning, but later on I realized that we did not have much time for each other. A quick hug, a quick kiss, I felt lonely sometimes. I explained it to Saf why I sometimes wanted her just for myself, ofcource the 5 kids need there attention too they always come at first place and I understand that.
I thought 'Spring' was supposed to make people joyfull and happy. I need a hug, LOL! everyday a hug or 5 would do me alot. I love hugging and I hug alot, I hug the kids, I hug Saf, but the hug back, that's what I'm waiting for. I'm gonna hang up a sign.
Should I show some love more? I don't know, it feels like I'm the one who always starts the cuddle, hug or kiss, where's mine! Gosh! I'm complaining again, and I don't want to (LOL! it's not always like that, I know. I'm hoping that my jojo feelings and my moods will vanish, I should stop complaining and be happy with the love I get, and treasure the moments we still have. I love her!
~Anna B' Hebbek~
~Anna B' Hebbek~
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~Malagasy Proverb

Cool picture! So you're learning Arabic. It's not an easy language.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHere's a {{Hug}} for ya! You can never get too many hugs.
Anisah
I agree with that! hugs are good for your health!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthanks...