I had a bit of a sick week....
The stomach flu hitted me right on my belly, like I said before, I couldn't hold in Noor's fishfood dinner. (although it was delicious) I throwed it all up and was sick for a few days, slowly I recovered, and while recovering, I ated a bowl of cheerios with MILK! And that was WRONG ...cause an hour later I felt dizzy and weird again and felt like throwing up, and so I did! ugh!
The stomach flu hitted me right on my belly, like I said before, I couldn't hold in Noor's fishfood dinner. (although it was delicious) I throwed it all up and was sick for a few days, slowly I recovered, and while recovering, I ated a bowl of cheerios with MILK! And that was WRONG ...cause an hour later I felt dizzy and weird again and felt like throwing up, and so I did! ugh!
I was just recovering and now this! ....grrrmmpfff! And the second time was even worser then the first time., I lost a few of my precious pounds. (sniff) After 2 days I think I'm slowly recovering. At the moment I had a few cups of home made chicken soup and lots of gatorade and one banana, did I mentions already crackers! I'm not feeling hungry but I just try it.
a few days ago Saf invitted a few friends over for an early Easter dinner, we bought some nice food, and Saf made it ready for our guests, the guests were Ell and Jeff (old neighbors from Saf) and Shar with her Son Mat. (Shar we know from karaoke) And me? I was sick and I felt miserable cause of not being a part of the Easter dinner!
The day after I went to the Doctor. Walking clinic as it called in Canada, it's a bit different here then in Holland, when your sick in Holland you call your Doctor and make a appointment. I don't know how it is here with own Doctors, I know they have them but I didn't hear much of them. They have walking clinics and they have a doctor there, and these clinics are open on certain times of the day.
So here I went, I felt ugh! Sick but felt happy I went. The doctor supposed to show up between 10:30 am and 10:45 am, but was late told the assistent but she was on her way She showed up almost an hour to late, sigh! The doctor was friendly and very clear what was wrong with me,and told me exactly what to do and what not to do. I love that! On the way home Saf told me that Arabic doctors are friendly. (Yes! she was Arabic) طبيب
I'm happy I'm getting better, it's like feeling reborn.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten