woensdag 31 maart 2010

If you don't like something change it... if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

Woke up this morning with a bad feeling....

Or was it a mood, I don't know, just bad feelings. And then you start to think, and think, and then it gets worser and worser. Then you want it to stop, but it's hard to stop. Every little thing annoys you, sigh!

I said it many times, there's so much going on here, sometimes little things and sometimes big things. It feels like sitting in a rollercoaster with scared of hights, and the roller coaster goes on and on. Sometimes we go higher and then we go down again, but it never stops, you know that feeling? 

Yeah! I would like to see some changes in the house, it would make it a bit easier.

Changes.....

 -the swear words in the house. Little kids learn from it, Ab is the best learner.

-I'm  getting tired of the 'ex' Who shows up when ever he wants and demands what he wants.

-always clean up afterwards. What ever you do, if you make dinner, lunch, or putting on clothes.

-I would like to see the dishes done. After every meal, or we get a dishwasher.

-I would like to see a better or nicer attitude From the kids, be nice to each other and respect your parents.

-I need to relax more. THAT would make everything easier aswell.

Relaxation is good, and if you are thinking, think it twice, and then act again. Sometimes when I'm done with it all or feeling fed up, and I have that icky feeling. I try to solve it with a laugh, sometimes it helps. But it doesn't solve the things you don't like in the house.

At the moment Cleis not talking to her Mom, ignorance all over. She isn't happy with some things in the house, Ab is dressing up as a girl. Mar is having already a boyfriend, Nemo needs psycological help, and the catlitter needs to be cleaned up, she all blames that on her Mom. Mom  must take more responsibilities, but wait a minute, isn't she always out with friends?  If she doesn't like things, she can change it aswell or just deal with it.

Ab's dressing up as a girl is so innocent, it's Tasn's idea and Ab follows,there always together. Tasn is a girl and has sometimes the idea to dress up. (It's a girly thing and she sees it from her older sisters) If Tasn was a boy they would both probably dress up in boy clothing. Maryam is 12 and turning 13 in June first, that's innocent aswell, to have a boyfriend on that age, call it puppy love. Tasn needs psychological help, yeah maybe, cause she has her bad tempers sometimes, but they can be solved. She's on a age that she understands things a bit more, and sometimes not, she's still learning.  The catlitter needs to be cleaned, Cle?  The cleaner is in the garage,if you don't like it, clean it yourself.


This week was nice with the sun, everyone wanted to go outside. Saf and I finnaly tried out  our new bikes, the new bikes (There second hand actually) we bought in Holland! yay!! Mine needed  fixing but that's no problem, I  can't wait to have Ab in my seat again, he can choose on the front or the back. I wonder what his reaction will be, will he think back to Holland? I hope so.


Got so much planning for this Summer....but first we need to find a house for ourselves. I think it will be a short Summer, our plan was to go to Holland for a few weeks and then bring Tasn and Ab. For Tasn it will be the first time she sees my Dad. It will be special, and the first thing I think she will say or ask my Dad."Hello, do you have candy or presents"? LOL!  Ab will say Opa and I'm sure he will regonize him again.


Up above picture was take last year October. Saf with her bike, and the photo left...Ab in his bike seat, on Sjon's bike. You see the smile?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten