The day started with a cold wind.....
It's March and in it's chilly, I couldn't believe we had a tiny bit of snow a few days ago. The tempature is like a jojo, going up and down.
Today we had some visitors to look at the house, the house was clean and organized. We did our cleaning jobs well! I see that Sharon is a bit bothered and I don't blame her, there's so much going on at the moment. Maryam and her stiches, moving again, Gramma moving, and a few little things more.
Yup, Gramma is moving upcomming Saturday, and we are thinking to go out a day or just a morning, so that we wont bump into her. It will be Gramma's last day with us and we are almost sure she will bug and bother us that last day, she's really bezirk these last days. The days when the ex was picking up the kids for a few days, we heared that Gramma was apearing aswell at that moment. (again) She stepped in the ex's car or just stand beside it, and has a talk with him, sigh! Last story Gramma told, (Noora told us) was that Sharon has to go to the hospital for 'Invitro fertilization,' Say what?
How on earth does she come up with these stories? Does she has bad dreams or what! Thank God it's almost Saturday.
On Saturday we have a birthday party, it's Tyra's (she's a friend of ours who we met at karaoke's) her kid birthday. She invited us at macdonalds for a party, nice!! So yeah! This comming Saturday were good! Gramma can go her way with moving.
I was thinking of my dad today, it's hectic here sometimes and you don't have time to think then almost. So, sometimes my Dad flashes trough my head, what do I think then? Just thinking of him, how he is doing, or, did I leave him good and well behind, should I make more contact with him, etc,etc.
I write or send a letter and photos every once a month, it should be enough I think. I'm happy here and I want my Dad to be happy aswell, he's happy I guess, otherwise he wouldn't let me go. I wish he would express him self more and talk more,but he's not a talker. Just as me
I try to think inside my Dad's head, what will he think? Does he like the pictures and letters I send him? He's happy with it, BUT he rather see's me in personal with Sharon and Abdu (and the rest of the kids ofcourse)
Poem for Dad!
Fathers…
Are faithfull, strong and true, providing for our needs, they give us words of truth, imparting wisdom's seeds.
Fathers…
Are always there for us, chacing our fears away, they work hard willingly, Sacrificing each day.
Fathers…
Have firm unerring hands, living the words they say, they are spiritual leaders, showing us the right way.
Fathers…
Are the unsung heroes, refusing any fanfare; They avoid the limelight, serving is their desire.
Fathers…
Are God's special people, showing His image true, they love to hear the words, Saying:
'Dad, I love you.”
'Dad, I love you.”
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten