Another grey day.....
7:10 pm, the kids don't know what day it is. It's Monday and it's the end of the March break. Good morning kids! I love those mornings LOOL! Mom, where are the hair straightners? I can't find my bagpack ! what time is it?! Monday mornings!
9:00 pm, most of the kids are of to school, but not Mar she's still in a bit of a pain. When we went to the doctor, the doctor told her that the stiches has to stay in for 7 days, and she can go to school tomorrow. But she has to take it very easy and no walking on the stairs for her.
We went to 'Imperial' for lunch today. Mar, Ab, Saf and me. The 'Imperial' is a chinese restaurant/buffet, it's the first place where Saf took me out for dinner, after that we came back quit alot, it's nice and they have good food. Can you say 'shrimp'? I'm not a shrimp eater, although I had 6, LOL!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten