donderdag 4 maart 2010

A new day a new dawn...

A new day a new daw

 It's 9:42 pm  everyone is sleeping, well the kids are.That's early for a change, even Ab is down for his night sleep,!  Blame it on the short nap he had (only an hour) About Ab, there is a funny thing about him lately. He likes to copy everyone, this week it's Tasn he wants to copy. He runs upstairs when Tasn is off to school and he dives in her clothing drawers to change his clothes and get in a dress or leggings, runs down stairs and shouts, 'Tasn!!' Sometimes he likes to copy the cat. When Spoons is laying in a certain position, Ab wants to lay in the same position beside him. Spoons is an exellent jumper, so one day Spoons jumped of a chair and Ab jumped after him, OUCH!  Ab landed on his knee's. 'Your not a cat Abdu' I told him, his answer, 'NO! Abdu is cat!'

And so we all have our little strange things. Today was a better day then yesterday, yesterday was full of moods and a bit of ho hums. Almost everyone was complaining about something, yes! me too, blame it on the Winter. Winter time is nice but only for a short while. The grey days and short evenings gets on you nerves, let the Spring come as soon as possible, were longing for it!

About my moods, I have them alot lately and yesterday was the 'BOMB'. I was tired of myself and I said 'okay that's enough! I wanna work on my moods', it's getting to much. I didn't know where I stood, or where my place was...my brain was a knot and and I didn't know what to do next. So today I worked on it, and I know it  wont work in one day, just step by step everyday. Relax and let it all flow over you, take it slow and enjoy what you do! that was and is my motto.

Tonight Saf is working a late shift, when she comes back we go out to our favorite bar 'But Rethlers' to sing some tunes and see our friends. I got 3 songs in my mind to sing, 'Lady Jane - Rolling Stones,  Radar love - Golden Earing and 'The white stripes - The hardest button to button',  wish me luck!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten