donderdag 25 maart 2010

“Personality has the power to open many doors, but character must keep them open”

personality is what I want to talk about today........

I red a quote somewhere and it said, "Don't be a prisoner of your own lifestyle" It was years ago when I saw this quote. It says in many ways that you always should be yourself. Me aswell tried to be another personality, just to be different or just to be or feel important, just to be one of the guys. How I failed in the end! Never that again.

7:00 am, the alarm clock went off and it went on snooze. We pushed the snooze button 3 times I think, tired, and we just couldn't get up. Is it the changing of the weather? From warm weather to cold weather,the changing degrees are making us tired.

There's not much to do today. No new visitors for the house and we are still looking for a new house, still no succes, it will come I'm sure! It's nice that Sharon has a few days off, last time she worked was last Saturday and the next shift is tomorrow. She's enjoying her time off, being with the kids and with me and some time for herself.

Early in the evening we went to a karaoke event for the whole family starting of at 7:00. 6:30 we took of in our car, we had to drive twice cause otherwise we wouldn't fit. We were with 9 people (LOL!) So, first it was Saf, me, Ab, Tasn and Mar. Then Saf drove back to pick up Cle, Noor, Dako and Bassel. Saf left me behind with the two youngest, and that was a bit "grrrhhmmpfff." They were touching everything and were jumping on the seats!  Sigh! After 20 minutes I went outside with the kids just to feel not embaressed.

When Saf came back we went inside and started to sniff the atmosphere and choosed some songs. We had a jolly good time and sung alot of songs, it was nice to see the family together and be able to enjoy there selves with each other. Mission accomplished said Saf!  

I saw Cle had a good time. I wrote about personality in the beginning of this post, sometimes I think Cle has a 2 personalities, (call it moods) I like to see her in a happy mood. But that can change suddenly, If something small happens, her personality changes too, and HOP she is in a sad or moody mood. I wish I could understand her or could get a grip on her, but I can't. One day she's like this and then the next day she's like that. "Typical teenagers", said Saf! "I don't know", I answered. I  wish I could help her to be in a good mood more often, she is struggling with herself and I don't like to see that, she's so fragile.

We ended the evening with all of us singing a last song and off we went back home . With 4 people in the backseat.  (squeeezzeeeed) It was a nice evening, next week again!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten