I'm happy I'm here in Canada.....
the kids love me and that's a blessing, got a beautifull, loving wife, what can I possibly wish more for! I wish, uhmmm, let's twist it a bit around. My wishes for this year 2010 are, A wedding, a pregnancy, a trip to America, a sleepover in a gorgeous park and then in the early morningwith hiking! And lots more wishes. If I had time in a bottle, if words couldcould make wishes come true, I'd save everyday for eternity passes. And then I would spend them with you.
On with this day, again a gorgeous day with lots of sun, hope we get lots of these days. Today we went to the court house to file in some papers... it all has to do with Saf's ex-Husband and then there is this thing about paying support over the kids. The ex has to pay support, what he never or almost never did! The court is in may!
Grandma is going to move this month or either next month (Hooray!) Sharon gave her a two months notice. It's just to much with her, she's already packing and I think she will do a last silly thing on us to bug us or to get us mad, before she goes.
I noticed here in Canada that I'm capable to do such more stuff then I used too do back in Holland (still there is a limit though) I'm talking about physical stuff. Maybe here I'm more forced to do it, forced by myself, it's a good thing! Back in Holland I would think twice to do the garden for example or the garage, the garden for example or do the garage, sometimes I don't like my thyroid.
loved this day, I'm happy! and looking forward to the future!

You should visit Michigan. I live by Lake Michigan, it's beautiful here!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen