Beautifull day today...
Actually I felt a bit bad that we didn't go out earlier buying grocerie. BUT we were both tired and laying on the couch with the morning sun in our face, that's nice aswell, yaaaawn! I'm a teribble sleeper, every little sound I hear I wake up. I think I slept 30 minutes on the couch, Ab woke me up yelling 'Daddy, Daddy, WAKE up!! hearing him saying made me smile....
And yeah! Grmmppfff! one of my moods came back. I found out that it always start with something, let's say an situation, what I don't like. I over react then and see it all to dark! and I already know then what will happen after my reaction. Lighten up Sjon! don't waste your energy in a silly mood, cause you are most of the time wrong! Or not, humpfff! I don't have to agree with everything most of the time when there is an argue, I also can say 'yes' or 'no' or 'no I'm not agreeing whit this', speak up!
I think the best way is to think first and then react, or think a bit longer and then react, LOL! Tonight is the night we are going out to another karaoke event, The Legion', sometimes we bring some friends with us, or we meet them there, and tonight Cle is comming with us and her friend. Saf told me this before we went, and my thought was 'oh no, here we go again, always we bring someone, we never go alone'. I reacted silly, (moody) and felt bad afterwards (as I always do after every mood) Ofcource we don't always bring someone! lighten up Sjon!
It was fun at 'The Legion' we sung both 3 songs. We brought another friend with us, she's hilarious and a good listener, I like her, her name is Shar. We ended the 'karaoke' night with the theme song from the Flinstones! Sharon, me and the other Sharon.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten