maandag 15 maart 2010

What is a home without children? .......quiet!

And quiet it was...

Maryam is home, but she's not the loudest. Trough a few phonecalls I heard that Ab, Tasn and Noor comming back Monday afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed cause we miss them. The family is just not complete without them, and I miss my sweetheart Tasn. Sigh!

On with the Sunday, 9:30 am. The clock went an hour forward, I reminded that in the morning. It was 7:30 am and I thought, 'did I not heard this week somewhere that the time will go an hour forward'? Or was it an hour backward? I got up and checked online (Saf still sleeping) The time was right the clock said 8:30 am, just as the clock online 8:30 am, weird. We got up and Saf checked the TV and the clock there said 9:45 am. Confused? The clock went an hour forward and we just forgot it. 'I gotta work today' said Saf and 'I don't have much time,' working from 10:30 till 7:00 pm. A sigh and a quick coffee and of she went.

Maryam went swimming later with some friends, and I had the whole house for my self. I finnished some laundry and cleaned the rest of the rooms upstairs, I was busy! Later I think it was around 5:30 pm, Cle came home from her Dads, satisfied and tired. Her plans were to go out later with her friends, and so she did. She looked happy and reliefed. I was happy to see her laugh and smile. Happy to see her back.

How was my experience to be all alone in the house? It was relaxing and quiet. It reminded me of being home back in Holland, do I ever long back to Holland? Sometimes I do but I don't wanna go alone then if I go back to have a look. What do I miss from Holland? First place my Dad, and then, I don't know, maybe the silince sometimes. But I'm getting used to the loudness here funny hey!?

And yeah, sometimes when I'm in mood or just full of worries I long back to be on my own, or call it a escape from my worries or moods. Like I said in Holland I could easily escape from things, for example, a conversation with new people or going to new places, new jobs or another job intervieuw.  I can't do that here in Canada, and I dont want to! I need to be challenged to accomplish things.

This day went fast, we must have been because we were both busy. Saf at Food Basics and me at home.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten