Family:
Get as much done early in the week as you can since once we hit the 11th, demands on your extra time may go up, conflict is possible, small errands, last minute switch ups that test your patience and some minor level of personal fatigue, illness or injury may 'take you out of the game,' for a while. Use the 8th to 10th for all 'practical needs;' pay bills, buy food, clean, shop, and do any kind of, 'setting up,' that lets you 'work ahead.' An enjoyable gathering near the 13/14th is indicated but if you attend this one, it could easily be a lot of work, higher spending and drain your personal energy reserves more than calculated.
well I think it's a good idea to clean and organize today, and then tomorrow a bit before the weekend. The ex is comming to pick them up this friday night for the weekend, the kids first refussed to go, but Saf told them that we can't refusse now."I want you all to go," Saf said. we will see what happens.
Love:
Romance does rather well, considering some of the personal/physical demands your stars show. Several of you may come to see just how supportive and helpful a love interest can BE 'if/when the chips are down,' and your back is to a wall. A few of you may find out just the opposite. IF you fall in the disappointment group, be willing to give them 'another chance.' AFTER you recover, have a discussion about where the failures were as you saw them but wait until the 16th to 19th to do this.
It will be slightly different for us this weekend, like I said the kids are off to there Dads. So we have the whole house for ourselves. Usually we have kids around us. Now we have been in this situation before, in the beginning of our relationship we took 2 or 3 days of from our being Mom & Dad duties, and took of to a hotel (we have been twice to Niagra Falls) that was wonderfull but after 2 or 3 days we sured miss the kids.
Friendship:
No one, and I mean no one, is a 'better friend,' than you are. Your focus on friendship is always to 'do more for them than you ask or even expect back from them.' But, sometimes you have to let them show, express and give the 'lion's share.' This IS a week for it. IF you find any level of disappointment unfolding in your friendship life, it is best to say nothing now and address it after the 16th.
About friendship I can be short, I wish I had more of them. Sometimes I feel that Sharon has the 'friends,' even though we were both there when we made friends at Butt's, or the Legion, you name them. I'm not a talker and I'm not a communicater, I can be a closed person for a while and take time to open up my mouth. Saf is the talker and I'm fine with it, why would I change my personality? I am as I am and I should not complain, people like me as I am, but sometimes I wish I just talked a bit more. I always look around first and after a few years I talk, LOL! In a way I get forced to talk sometimes and that is good even though it's hard sometimes.
Finances:
Rather good and 'promising'
I like that.....'promising'
Today is another Sunny day
It makes you wanna go outside in the backyard. BUT, grumpy Grandma is still here, her frontdoor is almost in our backyard. If she opens that door and the kids are in the backyard she will see them and go to them, and that's not a good idea. She is still sick and crazy in her head.
She gave us a little note that she is going to move in the end of March. (Saf told her to move and gave her 2 months notice) BUT, if she's not getting back her 'camping pots' she will stay till the end of April! We will never find those 'camping pots' wich, or she has them but just doesn't want to admit. I think she wants to give a last stab in the back before she leaves us. March or April it doesn't matter, she goes and that's the main thing.
Today Sharon works again a late shift from 3:00 pm till 10:30 pm, after that were of to have a short karaoke singing. Wonderfull day today! Can't wait till the kids come back from school and scream, I'm hoooome!!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten